CityStory SuperClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSSC - Dynamic Ranking List

2 posters

Go down

CSSC - Dynamic Ranking List Empty CSSC - Dynamic Ranking List

Post  Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:00 am

Hi,

If you happens to browse this, you should noticed already that a new DYNAMIC RANKING LIST topic is created to replace the existing CityStory SuperClub Members List which will be deleted on 16th of March 2011.

I believe there will be some concern for those who does not want to reveal their Storm8 ID or even there latest progression of their play. But I can assure you that this is the only way to have this List more dynamic and realistic as the previous list was done by me alone with no proven records!

In view of future developments, I urge all members of CSSC should submit to me the following:

1. Copy of his Profile (on the iPhone, tap on the Home button and in the same time click the on/off key at the top, then you will be able to take a picture of your Profile).

2. Storm8 ID, and don't worry to have too many adding requests as you can always deny those requests on your Social - Neighbors.

In the meantime, once I have this DYNAMIC RANKING LIST completed, I will try to source a sponsor to award some prizes to the winners... but NO promise!

As usual, any comments, suggestions and good ideas will be most welcomed!

Cheers,
Admin

Admin
Admin

http://cssc.24d24.com

Back to top Go down

CSSC - Dynamic Ranking List Empty proof of level

Post  remedy Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:04 am

HI, Not sure i understand all this to prove the level your on, it tells on the game what level each player has achieved. So why all this work to be listed? Rem
remedy
remedy

Back to top Go down

CSSC - Dynamic Ranking List Empty Re: CSSC - Dynamic Ranking List

Post  Admin Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:54 am

Rem,

Please feel completely free NOT to participate in this Dynamic Ranking List or any other initiative of this Forum!

I am trying to gather the players so they can exchange between themselves with this list and above all this list will show to Teamlava that we are serious on this game!

Cheers!
Admin

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CSSC - Dynamic Ranking List Empty dynamic list

Post  remedy Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:27 am

My thought is this. this forum was created from your level 96 members list now theres no list *S* The taking the photo of the id page and posting it i think will keep alot of people from doing it. The only proof needed is their storm id.. add them and then you see their official level much easier, alot more inviting which thats what you really need is to draw people to the forum. Just my thoughts.. your forum you may do as you wish.. peace..*S* rem
remedy
remedy

Back to top Go down

CSSC - Dynamic Ranking List Empty dynamic list looks nice.

Post  remedy Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:42 am

Having seen the dynamic list it looks nice. Giving credit where credit is due *S* But i still think the simple members list would be good for quick reference and making sure all 96ers are listed. No more from me on this. *S* Rem
remedy
remedy

Back to top Go down

CSSC - Dynamic Ranking List Empty misunderstanding and my apology if i mad you feel bad.

Post  remedy Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:25 am

hey mac, again my apologizes but i was expressing a suggestion wasnt a opinion about you or the DR list. I know on several occasions on your wall ive mentioned thanks to you for all you do for that 96 list and now the forum. as above i give kudos the DR list looks great. This is my point tho.. this forum is for 96 + users and for the life of me i cant figure how to get the info you require from my ipod to the pc to send you those. now there maybe some easy way i just havent thought of or its my lack of pc sauviness but i got the pictures saved on my ipod but no way to send it to my pc to email the pics.. question is this. is remedy the only one out there with the lack of pc abilities to send this required info in? lol you know im level 96 cause the simple id you check for neighbors shows you that. keeping this in mind will some be excluded because of what equipment or lack of knowledge they have? my suggestion was just to keep the names listed simple storm id for neighbors shows it and have the nice lay out of the dynamic list for those that can/or willing to do that. my thought was just to make sure as many people that are 96 have a name here and feel like they can participate. i wasnt mad and sure didnt mean to hurt your feelings or make you mad either. it was just a suggestion seeing the situation i was in. that im still in lol. as for these posts if you feel uncomfortable with them here or they make you sad by all means get rid of them. it fine with me.
again i no way think this is a forum for your personal gain, i have been forum moderators before and i know the time your spending and even if you dont want to converse with me i say thank you for your work.. ive done the best i can to apologize and say thank you.. good luck and peace my city story comrade.. *S* Rem
remedy
remedy

Back to top Go down

CSSC - Dynamic Ranking List Empty my profile info

Post  remedy Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:42 am

mac if i knew how to send you that i would happily do so..*S* i have hotmail on my ipod but its for ipod and i cant see anyway to attach those saved pics to send.. im old sweetie with minimal pc knowledge lol if i figure out how ill send them to you.. peace rem
remedy
remedy

Back to top Go down

CSSC - Dynamic Ranking List Empty Re: CSSC - Dynamic Ranking List

Post  Admin Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:18 am

Hello,

I believe this link will help you:

http://cssc.forumotion.com/t30-how-to-capture-screenshots-for-iphone-ipod-ipad

Cheers!
Admin

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CSSC - Dynamic Ranking List Empty may have got it.

Post  remedy Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:53 am

i think i may have finally figured it out. sent you an email
remedy
remedy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum