CityStory SuperClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Story new Updates (Improvements)

+4
GothamCity
ecity
remedy
Admin
8 posters

Go down

City Story new Updates (Improvements) Empty City Story new Updates (Improvements)

Post  Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:19 am

Hi,

Good News!!!

LavaTeam updated City Story!!

Two new icons when I open it today and some other updates still to be found!

Some updates are matching those requests of Improvements on this Forum!

It is advisable to update it through iTunes today!

Cheers,
Admin

Admin
Admin

http://cssc.24d24.com

Back to top Go down

City Story new Updates (Improvements) Empty not sure its approvements

Post  remedy Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:14 am

Im not impressed by the changes at all. First and foremost id say the change was to put an end to the system of moving levels as now the xp is only given when the contract is left in full, meaning the buy cancel buy no longer works.. All the lil coins and stars now make it take twice as long to clean ones city. As usual the only new items added in build require city cash nothing for the coins.. Only improvement i seen is that you can now fill your factories easier as the screen keeps the item on top. I loved the game and the people are great on this game BUT lava whatever is pretty much a ripoff in my eyes, between what they do on the game and how they charge you more than you spend making watching every email from itunes a must, just cant say im real impressed. Having said that, the people are simply the real gem..i stay for the people i have come to love so... just my thoughts. your mileage my vary.. Rem
remedy
remedy

Back to top Go down

City Story new Updates (Improvements) Empty Re: City Story new Updates (Improvements)

Post  ecity Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:35 am

remedy wrote:Im not impressed by the changes at all. First and foremost id say the change was to put an end to the system of moving levels as now the xp is only given when the contract is left in full, meaning the buy cancel buy no longer works.. All the lil coins and stars now make it take twice as long to clean ones city. As usual the only new items added in build require city cash nothing for the coins.. Only improvement i seen is that you can now fill your factories easier as the screen keeps the item on top. I loved the game and the people are great on this game BUT lava whatever is pretty much a ripoff in my eyes, between what they do on the game and how they charge you more than you spend making watching every email from itunes a must, just cant say im real impressed. Having said that, the people are simply the real gem..i stay for the people i have come to love so... just my thoughts. your mileage my vary.. Rem
Exactly! I wish team lava would see this forum so thy would know what to change and what not to change

ecity

Back to top Go down

City Story new Updates (Improvements) Empty Re: City Story new Updates (Improvements)

Post  GothamCity Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:50 am

remedy wrote:Im not impressed by the changes at all. First and foremost id say the change was to put an end to the system of moving levels as now the xp is only given when the contract is left in full, meaning the buy cancel buy no longer works.. All the lil coins and stars now make it take twice as long to clean ones city. As usual the only new items added in build require city cash nothing for the coins.. Only improvement i seen is that you can now fill your factories easier as the screen keeps the item on top. I loved the game and the people are great on this game BUT lava whatever is pretty much a ripoff in my eyes, between what they do on the game and how they charge you more than you spend making watching every email from itunes a must, just cant say im real impressed. Having said that, the people are simply the real gem..i stay for the people i have come to love so... just my thoughts. your mileage my vary.. Rem

I agree 100% I wish I hadn't updated! No more "buy cancel buy" means no chance of ever reaching level 97. The people are the only reason to play the game now. Thanks for nothing Team Lava!!
GothamCity
GothamCity

Back to top Go down

City Story new Updates (Improvements) Empty Xp points

Post  Big town Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:49 pm

Why am I only getting 6 xp points for contracts labeled 136 xp ?

Big town

Back to top Go down

City Story new Updates (Improvements) Empty The Update is nothing good.

Post  kiwigirl65 Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:00 pm

My Mount Fuji is in the Inventory ,where i parked it for changings.Now i can`t bring it back out.
No Chance for that. After 3 Resets i gave up for now and set the ugly St.Basil there.Its not Fun since Yesterday . The little Quests i have to make a few times because all was gone again.
No new cool Buildings like a Castle or Bridges. I would spend Money for good Stuff.
I love the Game and it is my Favorite Story Game but in the Moment ,so so.

kiwigirl65

Back to top Go down

Post  big town Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:54 pm

Couldn't agree more with everyone!! Just wondering if there is any way I can down grade!!

big town

Back to top Go down

City Story new Updates (Improvements) Empty Help for update

Post  Hillbilly Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:42 am

Your old city story version may still be in your recycle bin. If so, get it out and try to get the old version back in your itunes apps. I am not technical enough to walk you through it but it can be done. I know because I did it with my technical husband's help.

Hillbilly

Back to top Go down

Post  GothamCity Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:07 am

Big town wrote:Why am I only getting 6 xp points for contracts labeled 136 xp ?

You get the xp when the contract is finished now.
GothamCity
GothamCity

Back to top Go down

City Story new Updates (Improvements) Empty I'm not sure if this will work, but:?

Post  RocketQueen Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:40 pm

Did anyone download city story valentines version? I hate this new update. It's now kicking me off over and over. I don't know what the tricks are. I just want to friggin play. I'm wondering if that version will work better than this crappola!

Btw I emailed the emai laddy cssc96@gmail.com which is the email used for this board. I sent my profile pick to this email. I wrote an email asking if there wasxa way to get the original game back. I got an email back this morning with a file that included the old game. It had a link to download but when i clicked it a message popped up telling me i needed flash. Uummmmm i may be wrong, but I thought you could only play the game on your phone If that's true how would I have flash!? I'm worried this was not from valid person but whoever emailed that file to me they also are the same ones who help me set up my Acct in here. Im soooooo not accussing anyone of anything. I'm new to all of this. I'm scared I'll download or do something wrong. I'm so happy for the help! I love you guys to pieces!

Much love!
RocketQueen
RocketQueen

Back to top Go down

City Story new Updates (Improvements) Empty Ignore the last paragraphs in my post above thuds!!

Post  RocketQueen Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:32 am

Ohhh i'm a gooooooooooober!!![center] What a Face

I just saw a post about getting a file in an email to try and get the older version. So the email I recieved was valid. Please forgive me for the rant above.

I'm such a goooooober!!!

RocketQueen
RocketQueen

Back to top Go down

City Story new Updates (Improvements) Empty Ignore the last paragraphs in my post above thuds!!

Post  RocketQueen Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:33 am

Ohhh i'm a gooooooooooober!!![center] What a Face

I just saw a post about getting a file in an email to try and get the older version. So the email I recieved was valid. Please forgive me for the rant above.

I'm such a goooooober!!!

RocketQueen
RocketQueen

Back to top Go down

City Story new Updates (Improvements) Empty City story

Post  Guestofc Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:48 pm

Whats the average age of players playing this game. I saw it in my apps store is it like for kids?

Guestofc

Back to top Go down

Post  dextress Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:09 pm

I switched from Valentines to the original city story... valentines sucked. it dint have the "building material" option.. which i came to know only today, coz valentine being the latest version, i dloaded it first. yes, before the basic city version, i went for the valentine version. so today i switched. but now i have another issue..
the building materials that i got, i am not able to use them from my inventory. it keeps saying "its for construction related buildings only" or something like that, but i do have an undone fire station and bank that needs those materials, and i am not able to use them from my inventory. tried restarting the app and device, but no use. so frustrating. anyone else with the same prob?

dextress

Back to top Go down

Post  Jh22809 Herron city Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Guestofc wrote:Whats the average age of players playing this game. I saw it in my apps store is it like for kids?
It's for all ages

Jh22809 Herron city

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum