CityStory SuperClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FIRST RESULT OF DYNAMIC RANKING LIST

3 posters

Go down

FIRST RESULT OF DYNAMIC RANKING LIST Empty FIRST RESULT OF DYNAMIC RANKING LIST

Post  Admin Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:37 pm

Dear Members and Visitors,

As expected, the CSSC Dynamic Ranking List over took the CSSC Member List and this will be removed until 31st of March 2011.

Within the period of 15th of March up to today, 17th of March, there are 24 fully listed, against the total of 125 to be listed. This proves this Dynamic Ranking List is on right track!

When I created this CSSC Dynamic Ranking List I expected some opposition so I tried to explain that although your ID is exposed which might brings you lots of request for neighborhood, you are in total control whether to accept them.

However, on the spirit of this CSSC - Is Here to Help, I suggest that you should add those only with Four Stars and make them to promise to visit/clean you on daily basis or else you reserve the right to delete them at any time without any notice.

But one thing I would like to emphasize that those who is not willing to provide his Storm8 ID, will be listed on a note "Afraid to Provide his ID" and changed now to "Unwilling to Provide", as a good consideration....

This Dynamic Ranking List can be served as a multi-purpose platform and I would like to emphasize them as follows, besides whatever you may use it:

1. To gather all those players on level 96 and provide them a platform for reference as this game itself has no "competition".

2. This Dynamic Ranking List (DRL) will serve a kind of "competition" between those players of Level 96 based on those XP achieved.

3. This DRL will surely serve as an "initiative" and "target" for all players who are not yet on Level 96, thus the problem of "unwanted neighbors" may arise.

So much so, I am putting very big effort on time, energy and expertise to put up this DRL as you may realize this will be updated in daily basis, thus, I expect more participation, understanding and neighborhood sharing from all those reached Level 96 to contribute this DRL so to make it a platform of good value with a positive attitude.

Lastly but not the least, those who are not willing to be listed in this DRL, please be kind enough to advice me so I will delete them immediately on this list.

Read my posts on Love & Hate!

Cheers!
Admin

Last edited by Admin on Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://cssc.24d24.com

Back to top Go down

FIRST RESULT OF DYNAMIC RANKING LIST Empty Fear x Privacy

Post  Eberland Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:12 pm

Dear Macau,

First, I would like to congratulate you for a job well done putting together the list.

Please allow me to clarify that I am NOT AFRAID to provide my ID, but rather I don't want to provide it for privacy reasons. There is a subtle but at the same time huge difference between "afraid" and "not willing".

In light of your message, I'd rather not be part of the list.

Warmest regards,

Eberland mayor

Eberland

Back to top Go down

FIRST RESULT OF DYNAMIC RANKING LIST Empty Re: FIRST RESULT OF DYNAMIC RANKING LIST

Post  Admin Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:04 pm

Eberland,

Your request is noted.

You were right on time as I did not upload your Profile yet.

However, I do not understand that MOST of them are willing and only a few of them are "not willing"...

What do you call it?

Cheers!
Admin

Admin
Admin

http://cssc.24d24.com

Back to top Go down

FIRST RESULT OF DYNAMIC RANKING LIST Empty Re: FIRST RESULT OF DYNAMIC RANKING LIST

Post  eberlan2 Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:10 pm

That's called democracy. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. The fact that most of them are "willing" doesn't take away the right of the ones "not willing".

By the way, I asked to be off the list and ended up being banned from the forum...

Eberland major

eberlan2

Back to top Go down

FIRST RESULT OF DYNAMIC RANKING LIST Empty a third reason..

Post  remedy Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:18 pm

And some of us just arent pc savvy enuff to figure how to get it from the ipod to the pc. lol
remedy
remedy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum