CSSC FORUM

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CSSC FORUM

Post  MACAU on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:24 am

Welcome!

You can start posting your requests in this Request Category.

Thank you
+MACAU+

MACAU
Guest


Back to top Go down

Improvements

Post  xECITYx on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:42 am

A good improvement would be to be able to wright longer messages on peoples walls it is annoying to have to wright 3 messages to tell them something

xECITYx
Guest


Back to top Go down

Improvements

Post  ecity on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:04 am

There needs to be a button that will send a gift to all your neighbors Very Happy

ecity

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSSC FORUM

Post  GothamCi on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:46 am

Oh I agree with the one button gift for all neighbors, that would save a lot of time!

I'd like to see more bigger buildings, bigger residences (around the 3 million dollar mark)

Bonus days would be fun, get double the coins for cleaning once a week would be awesome!

I'll think of more I'm sure.

GothamCi
Guest


Back to top Go down

Improvements

Post  ecity on Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:26 am

GothamCi wrote:Oh I agree with the one button gift for all neighbors, that would save a lot of time!

I'd like to see more bigger buildings, bigger residences (around the 3 million dollar mark)

Bonus days would be fun, get double the coins for cleaning once a week would be awesome!

I'll think of more I'm sure.


YES definitely I was just thinking about that we need some residences and businesses that take longer to save for but dont take too long and they give you a ton more people

ecity

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSSC FORUM

Post  Newby on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:13 am

I would like to have bridges, train tracks and carparks without booths. Maybe even intersections with traffic lights.

Newby
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CSSC FORUM

Post  kalista on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:58 am

xECITYx wrote:A good improvement would be to be able to wright longer messages on peoples walls it is annoying to have to wright 3 messages to tell them something


I totally agree!!!! Shocked
And i want more factories, 18 not enough! Mad

kalista

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-03-05
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSSC FORUM

Post  ecity on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:20 am

kalista wrote:
xECITYx wrote:A good improvement would be to be able to wright longer messages on peoples walls it is annoying to have to wright 3 messages to tell them something


I totally agree!!!! Shocked
And i want more factories, 18 not enough! Mad

I don't know about more than 18 factories iw would of course be nice but then the game would be to easy the game needs to have some things that will take a while to get So since they added factories they should add more expensive buildings right Question

ecity

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Suggestions

Post  Duckvill on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:16 pm

I also would like to have bridges and train tracks. I suggest roads without trees because they frequently end up in front of doors driveways firehouses etc.

Duckvill
Guest


Back to top Go down

Improvements

Post  Duckvill on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:21 pm

I suggest adding a symbol indicating if a city is fully cleaned or not.

Duckvill
Guest


Back to top Go down

Improvements

Post  Duckvill on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:25 pm

Add another sort category to factory contacts: sort by time/length to completion.

Duckvill
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CSSC FORUM

Post  Hillbilly on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:47 pm

One big improvement would be if you could gift neighbors at the beginning of each day. Or at least I would like it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Hillbilly

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-03-05
Location : TN USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

more land

Post  louis201 on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:56 pm

I strongly ask for more lands. The 24 plus 24 land is so limited and we just need more to update our city.

No matter how high the price is. We could afford that.

So please please give us more changes to expand lands

louis201
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CSSC FORUM

Post  ecity on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:11 pm

louis201 wrote:I strongly ask for more lands. The 24 plus 24 land is so limited and we just need more to update our city.

No matter how high the price is. We could afford that.

So please please give us more changes to expand lands

Yes that would be awesome! It would be So cool to have a 40 by 40 or a 50 by 50 But by the time you get that high it would take like 5 million to get it

ecity

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Another Improvement: Remove pending neighbors

Post  Hillbilly on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:46 pm

It would be nice to be able to delete pending neighbors who never accept invitation. I have one from when I first started playing in July of 2010 that is just sitting there. I am sure he does not play but I would love to get him off that pending list without having to contact any other source to do it.

Hillbilly

Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-03-05
Location : TN USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSSC FORUM

Post  Happy on Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:20 pm

I think that there should be a report button so if someone is swearing or being mean you can report them.thanks!-happy town :lol!:by the way if you want too add me in city story my ID is pblove123

Happy
Guest


Back to top Go down

improvement

Post  J Russel Ville on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:00 pm

I wish that the ngb list dident allways go to the top after a visit. Just leave where you left it. And maybe a kind of indicator so you could keep track of visited ngb. It would be Nice to know who need a cleaning.
THX for this optunity to communicate

J Russel Ville

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 61
Location : Denmark, Kgs Lyngby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSSC FORUM

Post  mightymi on Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Improvements For CityStory.

1.) Should be able to rotate buildings and other objects 360 degrees

2.) Should be able to sell gifts faster ( from the gift menu)

3.) Should be able to select all in the factories. It would be easier and faster to start and collect job monies.

4.) Should be able to start and collect jobs for multiple factories at the same time.

5.) Should be able to clean your city with one click instead of individually.


Thanks for your time.

~Mt. Odette



mightymi
Guest


Back to top Go down

ID: jenness1525

Post  Jen1525 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:52 am

I would love if there were more buildings to buy with coins, not citybucks. Maybe buildings and residences that look really nice and cost around 1-3 million. I also agree with the idea to have a button to send gifts to all of your neighbors at once.

Jen1525

Posts : 2
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 21
Location : Massachusetts, United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSSC FORUM

Post  GothamCity on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:41 am

Hillbilly wrote:It would be nice to be able to delete pending neighbors who never accept invitation. I have one from when I first started playing in July of 2010 that is just sitting there. I am sure he does not play but I would love to get him off that pending list without having to contact any other source to do it.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
GothamCity

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 50
Location : Perth, Western Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSSC FORUM

Post  GothamCity on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:45 am

Happy wrote:I think that there should be a report button so if someone is swearing or being mean you can report them.thanks!-happy town :lol!:by the way if you want too add me in city story my ID is pblove123

I disagree, too many peeps would abuse it to get back at someone for not saying "Hi" to them.

I got abused by someone for not saying "Happy Valentines" back.

Seriously, get over it and move on, I'm here to play the game!
avatar
GothamCity

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 50
Location : Perth, Western Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CSSC FORUM

Post  GothamCity on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:48 am

J Russel Ville wrote:I wish that the ngb list dident allways go to the top after a visit. Just leave where you left it. And maybe a kind of indicator so you could keep track of visited ngb. It would be Nice to know who need a cleaning.
THX for this optunity to communicate

Check out my post in tips and tricks, it might help you get around this.
avatar
GothamCity

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 50
Location : Perth, Western Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

more than 18 factorys?

Post  HDKTS on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:13 am

more than 18 factorys?
my small town is full of factorys already scratch

HDKTS
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CSSC FORUM

Post  joyville on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:34 pm

Hillbilly wrote:It would be nice to be able to delete pending neighbors who never accept invitation. I have one from when I first started playing in July of 2010 that is just sitting there. I am sure he does not play but I would love to get him off that pending list without having to contact any other source to do it.

GothamCity wrote: YES!!!!!!!!!!!


Double yes!! I have two pending to people who doesn't play anymore Sad

joyville
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: CSSC FORUM

Post  ecity on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:43 pm

joyville wrote:
Hillbilly wrote:It would be nice to be able to delete pending neighbors who never accept invitation. I have one from when I first started playing in July of 2010 that is just sitting there. I am sure he does not play but I would love to get him off that pending list without having to contact any other source to do it.

GothamCity wrote: YES!!!!!!!!!!!


Double yes!! I have two pending to people who doesn't play anymore Sad

Triple YES!!! I have 7 pending invites!

ecity

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum