CityStory SuperClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWBIES CORNER - Everyone is Welcome!

3 posters

Go down

NEWBIES CORNER - Everyone is Welcome! Empty NEWBIES CORNER - Everyone is Welcome!

Post  Admin Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:50 pm

Hello Members/Visitors,

CSSC - Is Here to Help is launching today this NEWBIES CORNER upon receiving an acceptance to serve as Guide/Instructor from one of our member of CityStory SuperClub - big town.

He will be fully in charge of this topic and will mainly write some basic guidelines on how to play CS and answer any and all questions from anyone who requires his assistance pertaining how to play CS.

However, all members of this CSSC is also invited to assist him on his difficult and time consuming responsibility.

Thank you "big town"! This NEWBIES CORNER is all yours!!!

Cheers!
Admin

Admin
Admin

http://cssc.24d24.com

Back to top Go down

NEWBIES CORNER - Everyone is Welcome! Empty Re: NEWBIES CORNER - Everyone is Welcome!

Post  Neverneverland Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:32 am

How many new players are actually using the forum? We love to help but would they find it quicker to ask in the game itself? Just a thought...

Neverneverland

Back to top Go down

NEWBIES CORNER - Everyone is Welcome! Empty Re: NEWBIES CORNER - Everyone is Welcome!

Post  Admin Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Hello,

This topic has started less than 24 hours.... but the result is quite obvious!!! We cannot fly but we are walking fast....

"big town" is in charge of this topic so he and his collaborators should assist him to propagate and promote this topic among their neighbors and visitors!

I promoted this topic for over a 100 visitors to my city today!

Keep up the good work!

Cheers!
Admin

Admin
Admin

http://cssc.24d24.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Steef83 Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:08 pm

I got a question.
Sometimes you invite someone to be your neighbor, but he/she doesn't accept or decline (because he/she stopped playing or so..).
Is there a way to 'delete' the invite you have send?

Steef83

Back to top Go down

Post  Neverneverland Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:14 am

Steef83 wrote:I got a question.
Sometimes you invite someone to be your neighbor, but he/she doesn't accept or decline (because he/she stopped playing or so..).

Sorry, the disappointing answer is no. Have been sending requests to Team Lava but in vain.

Neverneverland

Back to top Go down

Post  Steef83 Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:09 pm

Neverneverland wrote:
Steef83 wrote:I got a question.

Sorry, the disappointing answer is no. Have been sending requests to Team Lava but in vain.

That s*cks, but thanks for your answer.

Steef83

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum