Factory XP trick

Go down

Factory XP trick

Post  ecity on Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Well this post is now only for the few who didn't update City Story on march 13 because if you did update CS then the trick will not work because you won't receive your XP till the contract is compleat witch with this trick will take forever

Here is a tip/trick to help gain XP fast there are many ways to do this but I will show you the way that I use:

STEP1: gain alot of money because this trick/tip uses alot but it's worth it

STEP2: set DR (dimond rings) in all the factories

STEP3: cancel the DR and put VG (video games) in the factories

STEP4: just keep putting DR in the factories and canceling and putting VG in then canceling

If you don't have DR yet (lv. 28) use SS (sporty sneakers) and VG

WHY IT WORKS: it works because every time you set DR it gives you about 380 XP VG is the best deal but you need to set it many more times so if you want to gain XP fast DR is the best

This is just one of the ways that helped me Some people use just one factory and make money with the others but I takes longer and I money shouldn't matter if you saved it up



Good luck Smile



Last edited by ecity on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

ecity

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cheaters

Post  ToonTown on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Or you could... I don't know, play the game and let the xp take care of itself?! I'm level 83 completely legit...

ToonTown
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Factory XP trick

Post  ecity on Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:03 pm

ToonTown wrote:Or you could... I don't know, play the game and let the xp take care of itself?! I'm level 83 completely legit...

I only used that for five levels at the end because I hadn't known about the trick The trick is mainly for getting to level 97 because it takes 9 million XP to get there

ecity

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

GothamCity

Post  GothamCity on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:30 am

Once you get to level 96 and want to get to 97, you will need to do this trick to achieve that. 9,000,000 XP the regular way would take years!
I'm currently using both methods as I still haven't finished my city but I like to see my XP drop a bit everyday.
avatar
GothamCity

Posts : 23
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 50
Location : Perth, Western Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

what do u mean ?

Post  41052251 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:14 am

what is the third suggestion mean ?i do not know what you say !BCB??(buy canceal buy )!!
sorry !pls tell me !

41052251
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Factory XP trick

Post  ecity on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:59 pm

41052251 wrote:what is the third suggestion mean ?i do not know what you say !BCB??(buy canceal buy )!!
sorry !pls tell me !
BCB or buy cancel buy means you buy the DR then cancel it for somethin different the buy DR again Sorry could have made that clearer I will take that out it was suppose to help remember the trick

ecity

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

It's not working anymore

Post  onderbroekstad on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Since the update it's not working anymore. Is there anybody with a new tip / trick? Because I still have 7 milj. xp to go.............

thnx
Onderbroekstad

onderbroekstad

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Factory XP trick

Post  ecity on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:24 pm

onderbroekstad wrote:Since the update it's not working anymore. Is there anybody with a new tip / trick? Because I still have 7 milj. xp to go.............

thnx
Onderbroekstad


Sorry this was the only trick for XP that I had and I don't think there are any more Good luck

ecity

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

maybe team lava

Post  remedy on Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:23 am

Seen this or toon town works for team lava lol.. or well sweet while it lasted ty ecity for turning us onto the trick.
avatar
remedy

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-03-09
Age : 56
Location : MO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Factory XP trick

Post  onderbroekstad on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:04 pm

ecity wrote:
onderbroekstad wrote:Since the update it's not working anymore. Is there anybody with a new tip / trick? Because I still have 7 milj. xp to go.............

thnx
Onderbroekstad


Sorry this was the only trick for XP that I had and I don't think there are any more Good luck

Is it possible after an update to "downgrade"? Otherwise I think to quit the game.

onderbroekstad

Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-03-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Factory XP trick

Post  Neverneverland on Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:10 am

Has anyone found out other ways of getting quick xp? Has been struggling to get my xp. The only other way is to sit by the game 24/7 and keep doing the contract... Sad

Neverneverland

Posts : 19
Join date : 2011-03-12
Age : 43

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Factory XP trick

Post  ecity on Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:51 pm

Neverneverland wrote:Has anyone found out other ways of getting quick xp? Has been struggling to get my xp. The only other way is to sit by the game 24/7 and keep doing the contract... Sad

Check my post that is best factory contracts for XP I show that candy bars gets about 70 XP every hour per factory

ecity

Posts : 41
Join date : 2011-03-05
Age : 21
Location : Ohio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum