CityStory SuperClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO POSSIBLE ARGUMENTS AGAINST A FACT!

2 posters

Go down

NO POSSIBLE ARGUMENTS AGAINST A FACT! Empty NO POSSIBLE ARGUMENTS AGAINST A FACT!

Post  Admin Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:55 am

Dear Members,

There an old and faithful saying:-"There is no possible Arguments against a FACT!"

Therefore, it is FACT that:

1. The Request of Feedback for the New Ranking Criteria is FAILURE in terms of response as there was only 18 responses against 89 listed players, translating only less than 20% interested to participate this kind of activity where requires the member to response his opinion.

2. The New Ranking List is NOT in favor for the majority of the responses, thus the ongoing Ranking List will remain until 30th of April 2011.

3. The major reason of opposition to the New Ranking List System is to maintain their ability to remain their cities as they are now without great changes regardless of the XP and population ratio of 1 : 5 proposed by the new system.

4. The CSSC Dynamic Ranking List is the is the MOST VIEWED PAGE of this Forum! With over 2,912 views up to the present!

BUT is it also a FACT that:

1. The present CSSC Dynamic Ranking List 90 listed players is mixed between those using New Version with those using Old Version.

In light of this notorious discrepancy, this Forum decides the following:

1. The present CSSC Dynamic Ranking List will be deleted on 30th of April 2011 to be replaced.

2. TWO Ranking Lists: One for those in Old Version and another to those on New Version.

3. Any participant/player MUST now provide his CITY COPY (as per below copy which is taken EXACTLY the same way to take the Profile Copy on png format ONLY as this will identify whether the player is on New or Old version of CS) besides his PROFILE COPY, Storm8 ID & Player's Country/City Name.

4. The present Ranking Criteria will remain. The ranking will be according to the XP quantity.

5. Those who failed to provide the above requested information, will be transfered to Standby List.

NO POSSIBLE ARGUMENTS AGAINST A FACT! Macau_11
With this change, each individual Ranking List will satisfy to ALL players concerned and hopefully will also attract more players on level 96 to enlist either on the CS New Version or on the CS Old Version!

Cheers!
Admin
+MACAU+

Admin
Admin

http://cssc.24d24.com

Back to top Go down

NO POSSIBLE ARGUMENTS AGAINST A FACT! Empty Ranking criteria

Post  Ranking Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:26 pm

Currently, everybody in level 96, has used the old version. Some of them, have used a cheat to increase XP. In light of that, any ranking based on XP numbers has a serious flaw.

In light of that, I recommend using a different criterium to rank users - population.

Cities are places created for people. The most happy people a city has, the most it fulfills its objectives.

Therefore, a ranking in decreasing order of population, perhaps with a breakup by happiness degree, is more fair for everybody.

Ranking

Back to top Go down

NO POSSIBLE ARGUMENTS AGAINST A FACT! Empty Re: NO POSSIBLE ARGUMENTS AGAINST A FACT!

Post  Admin Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:04 am

Ranking wrote:Currently, everybody in level 96, has used the old version. Some of them, have used a cheat to increase XP. In light of that, any ranking based on XP numbers has a serious flaw.

In light of that, I recommend using a different criterium to rank users - population.

Cities are places created for people. The most happy people a city has, the most it fulfills its objectives.

Therefore, a ranking in decreasing order of population, perhaps with a breakup by happiness degree, is more fair for everybody.

Hello Guest!

Thank you so much for your posting and your brilliant idea!

However, I would like you to enlighten your comment on "breakup by happiness degree"...What exactly the degree you are looking for? There are three stages of "happiness"... right?

Your swift answer would be appreciated.

Cheers!
Admin

Admin
Admin

http://cssc.24d24.com

Back to top Go down

NO POSSIBLE ARGUMENTS AGAINST A FACT! Empty Ranking Criteria

Post  Ranking Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:35 am

Dear Admin

Thank you for the compliment.

I suggested the breakup by happiness stage due to the fact that is somehow tricky to balance what is more important, let's say 100 happy habitants or 120 glad ones. For me it is clear than 100 happy habitants is better than 100 glad ones but I really don't know how to compare when we have different numbers.

Another positive side effect of adopting the population criterium is for that, you don't need the members to send you the pictures anymore. Population and happiness stage are public available.

Regards,

Ranking

Back to top Go down

NO POSSIBLE ARGUMENTS AGAINST A FACT! Empty Re: NO POSSIBLE ARGUMENTS AGAINST A FACT!

Post  Natye Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:53 am

Hi,
I like the idea, cities are places for people, I think it's important to check if people are still happy each time you increase your population. It could be a clue for new ranking criteria. Especially when I read that when you reach level98, you can't play any more. I begin to wonder about trying to get more and more XP with my factories.... Jenny and Elisabeth were up to 98 and they can' play anymore.. Of course I' m still far from this! But if Teamlava does not make any update, more and more XP led to the end of the game.

Cheers
Natye

Natye

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum