CityStory SuperClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Neighbor i clean

+2
Siebie
kiwigirl65
6 posters

Go down

Which Neighbor i clean Empty Which Neighbor i clean

Post  kiwigirl65 Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:15 pm

I got a lot Neighbors too and i can`t do them all. I clean the Neighbors who cleaned my City the past 24 Hours. And Gifts every Day to all Neighbors.Greetings to all.

kiwigirl65

Back to top Go down

Which Neighbor i clean Empty Re: Which Neighbor i clean

Post  Siebie Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:27 pm

I keep track of my cleaners by using my wall. As soon as someone cleans my city and puts a message on my wall I will clean them back. I work through the wall from bottom to top, deleting the messages from the people that I have cleaned. That way I am able to keep track of most of the cleaning that takes place in my city and can repay them by cleaning back. This way I can make more that 70,000 coins per day... Cool

Siebie

Siebie

Back to top Go down

Which Neighbor i clean Empty I try to get all of my neighbors:

Post  RocketQueen Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:56 pm

[b]But since I made it to 96 an unbelievable amount of peep have added me. I'm not moan and groaning about it at all. I honestly couldnt Understand what was up until I joined this sight. I guess 96 is major. I'll never see 97. I didn't know how many xp's were needed unntil I was asked to take the pic. Once I saw it I was O_O! Have mercy! This is my fav game. I try my best to get to every neighbor, but ivebeen going to my wall and then going to my neighbors and I've found it's the same group of people. Much love! Add me and I'll sure try to water you every day. I call it water. I know it's suppose to be clean, but exactly what kind of city is it if it needs to be cleaned in the first place? A good dose of thunder storms will wash the wear off of any city, but soap and water? I don't know what in the world I'd be cleaning and the thoughts that come to mind are not pretty. What a Face
RocketQueen
RocketQueen

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellaville Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:38 pm

I also clean most people that clean me... I use the feed to return the favor.. I noticed a few times that people will post on my wall that they cleaned my city but they dont appear on my newsfeed.. so be wary of people like this.

Hellaville

Back to top Go down

Post  ecity Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:11 pm

Hellaville wrote:I also clean most people that clean me... I use the feed to return the favor.. I noticed a few times that people will post on my wall that they cleaned my city but they dont appear on my newsfeed.. so be wary of people like this.

Well that might be true but I have noticed that when I go to +MACAU+'s city I will clean ten but when I come back to his city it will say that I still have 3 or 4 to clean that is because if someone cleans the samespot I did at the same time it will count for the person that cleaned first

ecity

Back to top Go down

Which Neighbor i clean Empty My Neighbours

Post  ParkField Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:55 pm

I clean everyone of my neighbours every single day. I limit the amount of neighbours that I have so that I can ensure that they all receive my attention every day. I think it unfair to have way too many neighbours that you dont intend to visit on a daily basis. But that's just my opinion. Everyone is different.

ParkField

Back to top Go down

Post  newbie Mon May 02, 2011 6:14 pm

i clean all those who clean my city first, regardless if they are neighbours or not. then i start at the bottom of my neighbour list and clean those that have a 3 or 4 star rating. if i have time, i will go back and do the 2,1, and 0 stars in that order

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum