CityStory SuperClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSSC - DYNAMIC RANKING LIST OFFICIALLY PRESENTED

Go down

CSSC - DYNAMIC RANKING LIST OFFICIALLY PRESENTED Empty CSSC - DYNAMIC RANKING LIST OFFICIALLY PRESENTED

Post  Admin Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:18 am

Dear Members/Visitors,

The CSSC - Dynamic Ranking List started on 12th of March 2011 and less than 15 days up to day 24th of March 2011, there are 51 listed players and this list were viewed over 1,000 times as well.

During this period of time, I received several request of updates on their Profile (XP updated) so this shows that many players are eager and interested in the List as an alternative of "competition" based on their rank. To avoid repeated and unnecessary updates, a limitation of 100,000 XP is required to contemplate this Update Request.

Meanwhile, the Standby List is still very long even after repeated requests, many of them still unanswered and regrettably an UNWILLING List has been created.

This list demands daily updates and tedious repetition on rearranging the rank according to the XP achieved, therefore, all efforts has been made to have this list in good order, but nevertheless some mistakes may arise due to the extending list of players. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize if any mistakes may occurred in this list and appreciate to alert me immediately via email to cssc96@gmail.com.

A deeply heartfelt thanks goes to each one of these players as they have dispense their patience to submit their Profile copy, Storm8 ID and city/country where they are located to be listed accordingly.

Thank you so much to all!

Cheers!
Admin

Admin
Admin

http://cssc.24d24.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum