CityStory SuperClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy to Help

3 posters

Go down

Happy to Help Empty Happy to Help

Post  ParkField Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:51 am

Having been a player of City Story for a very long time !! I am happy to help anyone with any questions they might have.

ParkField

Back to top Go down

Happy to Help Empty Good

Post  Townville Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:47 pm

Answer my question then (topic 'How to join the ranking list')

Townville

Back to top Go down

Happy to Help Empty Re: Happy to Help

Post  ParkField Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:47 am

You need to send an email to the administrator of this forum together with a screen shot of your profile page and city. He will then include you on the relevant list. Macau is the city name of the administrator. You can always try posting a message on his wall in the game.

ParkField

Back to top Go down

Happy to Help Empty Thank you!

Post  Townville Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Great, I'll try it tomorrow. Could you write the help under my question for other newbies who don't know this? Thank you very much Idea

Townville

Back to top Go down

Happy to Help Empty Question??

Post  Hamgow Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:23 am

Hiya! I'm wanting to ask a question, I'm Not a newbie though. In fact I'm on Lvl 89.
I just wanted to ask, can i send in my details for the dynamic Ranking list before I'm 96?
Thanks,
Hamgow Pass

Hamgow

Back to top Go down

Post  Hamgow Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:57 am

Also, how do I register for an official account on here? I am really keen to be involved. I have a lot to offer!

Hamgow

Back to top Go down

Happy to Help Empty @Hamgow

Post  Townville Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:21 am

Yes, you can register here. In fact, anyone can, which led to big problems with spam last week (see "Reporting Abuses"). Well, you only have to go to "Register" in the green-orange menu, and then you have to fill in a lot of fields, and then, finally, you are registered with your username and your password. You can change your username and password if you are logged in. You just have to go to "Profile". There you can also set the language of this forum.
To answer the first question: It is not possible to join the ranking lists if you are not level 96, but you may try to join the population ranking list. Just do what ParkField said.
Hope this helps,
Townville (id janqwertzuiop)

Townville

Back to top Go down

Post  Jh22809 Herron city Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:07 pm

What case is the Chrysler building and arabian skyscraper in

Jh22809 Herron city

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum