CityStory SuperClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cant use construction materials

2 posters

Go down

cant use construction materials Empty cant use construction materials

Post  dextress Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:12 pm

Hi
i received the building materials, its there in my inventory, but when i click them to use, it says "this material is used to complete constructible items" though i have an undone bank n fire station in the city. i switched from city stroy valentine to cityStory. delete the valentine version. could that be the reason? i tried restarting the app and my device, but no use, cant even get them out of my inventory until used, cant sell them... its bugging. pls help.

dextress

Back to top Go down

cant use construction materials Empty Re: cant use construction materials

Post  ecity Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:59 am

dextress wrote:Hi
i received the building materials, its there in my inventory, but when i click them to use, it says "this material is used to complete constructible items" though i have an undone bank n fire station in the city. i switched from city stroy valentine to cityStory. delete the valentine version. could that be the reason? i tried restarting the app and my device, but no use, cant even get them out of my inventory until used, cant sell them... its bugging. pls help.
The build material should go away after you build the building ? But I might be wrong

ecity

Back to top Go down

cant use construction materials Empty It's really simple

Post  Townville Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:37 pm

I made this mistake too. But you have to go into normal mode (where you are at start) and tap on the unfinished bank. Then it says 'Tap again to manage' like when you tap on a factory. When you tap again, you see what materials you need to complete the bank. There are always four types of materials you need, and from every one you need ten items. If you have enough, you can complete the building, if not, you can ask your neighbors for materials. You can ask for one material each day and gift one material each day. Hope this helps, Townville (id: janqwertzuiop)

Townville

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum