CityStory SuperClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is WRONG !! Do you even check to make sure members have a city story game? Or can anyone join his? Ithis is #|*£¥+ ed up!I got a private message in here from gr2_jer and this is what it says:

5 posters

Go down

This is WRONG !! Do you even check to make sure members have a city story game? Or can anyone join his? Ithis is #|*£¥+ ed up!I got a private message in here from   gr2_jer  and this is what it says:  Empty This is WRONG !! Do you even check to make sure members have a city story game? Or can anyone join his? Ithis is #|*£¥+ ed up!I got a private message in here from gr2_jer and this is what it says:

Post  RocketQueen Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:57 pm

gr2_jer Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:40 am

Dear Respectful One,

Greetings from Republic of Benin, my name is Miss. Grace Jerome, I am 20yrs old and an orphan child. I am writing this letter to you with tears of sorrows, I am humble seeking for your sincere assistance to transfer my inheritance money USD$3.6Million (Three Million Six Hundred thousand United States Dollars) to your country for investment purpose.

I am under-graduate and I don’t have any experience in banking and international businesses. The death of my father brought a lot of sorrow to my life and I have suffered a lot of setbacks and humiliation here in Republic of Benin due to the political crisis going now in the country.

As a matter fact I want to transfer my inheritance money to your country for investment purpose, meanwhile after the transfer I will come over to your country to continue my education and to start a new life together with you and your family. Please I want to ask you these questions:

1. Can I completely trust you?

2. Can you assist me from the bottom of your heart?

3. Can you accept me to be a member of your family?

I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum after the transfer of the money to your country. Please consider this transaction legal and get back to me through my e-mail address: gr2_jer@yahoo.fr

As soon as I receive your response I will give you more details.

Thanks and God bless.

Yours Sincerely,

Miss Grace Jerome.
RocketQueen
RocketQueen

Back to top Go down

This is WRONG !! Do you even check to make sure members have a city story game? Or can anyone join his? Ithis is #|*£¥+ ed up!I got a private message in here from   gr2_jer  and this is what it says:  Empty Re: This is WRONG !! Do you even check to make sure members have a city story game? Or can anyone join his? Ithis is #|*£¥+ ed up!I got a private message in here from gr2_jer and this is what it says:

Post  Jh22809 Herron city Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:41 pm

I got it to confused confused bom confused

Jh22809 Herron city

Back to top Go down

This is WRONG !! Do you even check to make sure members have a city story game? Or can anyone join his? Ithis is #|*£¥+ ed up!I got a private message in here from   gr2_jer  and this is what it says:  Empty Re: This is WRONG !! Do you even check to make sure members have a city story game? Or can anyone join his? Ithis is #|*£¥+ ed up!I got a private message in here from gr2_jer and this is what it says:

Post  Admin Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:37 am

RocketQueen wrote:
gr2_jer Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:40 am

Dear Respectful One,

Greetings from Republic of Benin, my name is Miss. Grace Jerome, I am 20yrs old and an orphan child. I am writing this letter to you with tears of sorrows, I am humble seeking for your sincere assistance to transfer my inheritance money USD$3.6Million (Three Million Six Hundred thousand United States Dollars) to your country for investment purpose.

Well, I cannot avoid these scams .... and you are right, anyone can join this Forum, but NOT listed...

Just ignore this kind of scam...

Cheers,
Admin

I am under-graduate and I don’t have any experience in banking and international businesses. The death of my father brought a lot of sorrow to my life and I have suffered a lot of setbacks and humiliation here in Republic of Benin due to the political crisis going now in the country.

As a matter fact I want to transfer my inheritance money to your country for investment purpose, meanwhile after the transfer I will come over to your country to continue my education and to start a new life together with you and your family. Please I want to ask you these questions:

1. Can I completely trust you?

2. Can you assist me from the bottom of your heart?

3. Can you accept me to be a member of your family?

I am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum after the transfer of the money to your country. Please consider this transaction legal and get back to me through my e-mail address: gr2_jer@yahoo.fr

As soon as I receive your response I will give you more details.

Thanks and God bless.

Yours Sincerely,

Miss Grace Jerome.

Admin
Admin

http://cssc.24d24.com

Back to top Go down

This is WRONG !! Do you even check to make sure members have a city story game? Or can anyone join his? Ithis is #|*£¥+ ed up!I got a private message in here from   gr2_jer  and this is what it says:  Empty Clear case of abuse!

Post  Townville Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:07 pm

Have you posted this in the abuse section? If so, the admin will delete this user (he can, can't he?). I have heard of messages like this in the news and they said you must NEVER answer to any of these Exclamation So tell +MACAU+ about her and he will take revenge Laughing Good luck, Townville

Townville

Back to top Go down

This is WRONG !! Do you even check to make sure members have a city story game? Or can anyone join his? Ithis is #|*£¥+ ed up!I got a private message in here from   gr2_jer  and this is what it says:  Empty That is a Complete $#%&+ing lie!!!!

Post  TheSnoopDogg Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:13 pm

Like seriously!!! I would delete that @#$%=ing email right after i read it!!! That is another spammer!!! Evil or Very Mad Why do such stupid things when people try to trick you. I would ONLY give money to a family member EVER EVER!!!!!!

Thanks RocketQueen

Snoop Dogg
ID: gig123

TheSnoopDogg

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum