CityStory SuperClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Accessing Neighbors easier

+3
Siebie
Eberland
GothamCity
7 posters

Go down

Accessing Neighbors easier Empty Accessing Neighbors easier

Post  GothamCity Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:36 am

Lets say you have 400+ neighbors, it takes a long time to scroll thru them all to clean. Its virtually impossible to clean all 400 using the list.

What I do is ... when I receive a gift, I clean that city then decline the gift. That way you're not only cleaning your neighbors easier but you're cleaning your more active neighbors at the same time who give out gifts.

2 hours before the game resets I start collecting my 20 gifts so I don't miss out on an easy $13,000.

Hope this helps.

Gotham City (The one with the giant bat)
GothamCity
GothamCity

Back to top Go down

Accessing Neighbors easier Empty SAME

Post  NewHaven Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:44 am

funny, I do exactly the same thing, except when I know I'm going to be too busy at work then I will accept quicker and its the 1st 20 best dressed, part of the game is realising when it is going to change over, I like to make sure when I gift not one of my neighbours has exceeded their allowance, even if that means I have to skip a day to do so. If i'm bored and have extra time I will clean the rating 4's 1st.

NewHaven

Back to top Go down

Accessing Neighbors easier Empty There's a minor problem with this approach

Post  Eberland Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:45 pm

While you don't accept the 20 allowed gifts, server keeps only the 20 last gifts on your list. Doing so, it drops the oldest ones from your list.

For instance, if 25 neighbors send you a gift, let's say gn01 to gn25, you can't tell or clean gn01, gn02, gn03, gn04 and gn05 because your list will have only gn06 to gn25.

The longer you take to check your list, the bigger the chances of not cleaning good gifting neighbors.

Eberland

Back to top Go down

Accessing Neighbors easier Empty Re: Accessing Neighbors easier

Post  GothamCity Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:11 am

Eberland wrote:While you don't accept the 20 allowed gifts, server keeps only the 20 last gifts on your list. Doing so, it drops the oldest ones from your list.

For instance, if 25 neighbors send you a gift, let's say gn01 to gn25, you can't tell or clean gn01, gn02, gn03, gn04 and gn05 because your list will have only gn06 to gn25.

The longer you take to check your list, the bigger the chances of not cleaning good gifting neighbors.

True but its still more effective than going thru the members list which just takes forever.
Which was my point. There is no real way to keep track of neighbors. Even on your Wall, it only holds around 100 messages so you cant store your members there either.
GothamCity
GothamCity

Back to top Go down

Post  Siebie Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:34 pm

GothamCity wrote:
Eberland wrote:While you don't accept the 20 allowed gifts, server keeps only the 20 last gifts on your list. Doing so, it drops the oldest ones from your list.

True but its still more effective than going thru the members list which just takes forever.
Which was my point. There is no real way to keep track of neighbors. Even on your Wall, it only holds around 100 messages so you cant store your members there either.

Maybe, but so far I have been able to do quite fine using the wall and earning myself up to 70,000 coins a day. And ofcourse one could do better, but I guess it's good to have a life next to this game. Laughing

Siebie

Back to top Go down

Accessing Neighbors easier Empty when it the reset time?

Post  joyville Sat May 21, 2011 8:58 pm

GothamCity wrote:2 hours before the game resets [...]

when does it reset? i've tried to figure it out Sad

joyville

Back to top Go down

Post  Utopia Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:49 pm

joyville wrote:

for me, its 3am Eastern USA time

Utopia

Back to top Go down

Post  ecity Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:33 am

Utopia wrote:
joyville wrote:

for me, its 3am Eastern USA time

Same here !

ecity

Back to top Go down

Post  Jh22809 Herron city Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:57 pm

Why not accept 20, reset device and get 20 more then sell inventory

Jh22809 Herron city

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum