CityStory SuperClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Buildings are the loved and Hated?

2 posters

Go down

Which 1st Key buildings Do You Like the most?

What Buildings are the loved and Hated? I_vote_lcap0%What Buildings are the loved and Hated? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Buildings are the loved and Hated? I_vote_lcap0%What Buildings are the loved and Hated? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What Buildings are the loved and Hated? I_vote_lcap20%What Buildings are the loved and Hated? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
What Buildings are the loved and Hated? I_vote_lcap20%What Buildings are the loved and Hated? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
What Buildings are the loved and Hated? I_vote_lcap40%What Buildings are the loved and Hated? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

What Buildings are the loved and Hated? Empty What Buildings are the loved and Hated?

Post  Hamgow Pass Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:01 am

My personal Favourite buildings are Th burj Al Arab and the Arabian tower, as you might see, I have an Arabian Tower in My city, Hamgow Pass.I, however hate the statue of liberty. I just wanted to know what buildings ar loved and Hated by everyone else? Razz
Hamgow Pass
Hamgow Pass

Back to top Go down

What Buildings are the loved and Hated? Empty Re: What Buildings are the loved and Hated?

Post  Jh22809 Herron city Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:05 pm

We need kingdom tower eh? World tallest tower

Jh22809 Herron city

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum