CityStory SuperClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CSSC - Dynamic Ranking List

3 posters

Go down

CSSC - Dynamic Ranking List Empty CSSC - Dynamic Ranking List

Post  Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:05 am

Hi,

If you happens to browse this, you should noticed already that a new DYNAMIC RANKING LIST topic is created to replace the existing CityStory SuperClub Members List which will be deleted on 16th of March 2011.

I believe there will be some concern for those who does not want to reveal their Storm8 ID or even there latest progression of their play. But I can assure you that this is the only way to have this List more dynamic and realistic as the previous list was done by me alone with no proven records!

In view of future developments, I urge all members of CSSC should submit to me the following:

1. Copy of his Profile (on the iPhone, tap on the Home button and in the same time click the on/off key at the top, then you will be able to take a picture of your Profile).

2. Storm8 ID, and don't worry to have too many adding requests as you can always deny those requests on your Social - Neighbors.

In the meantime, once I have this DYNAMIC RANKING LIST completed, I will try to source a sponsor to award some prizes to the winners... but NO promise!

As usual, any comments, suggestions and good ideas will be most welcomed!

Cheers,
Admin

Admin
Admin

http://cssc.24d24.com

Back to top Go down

CSSC - Dynamic Ranking List Empty Yes, macua

Post  San Fransisco Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:24 pm

plz put me on the standby list!! thx nbr

San Fransisco

Back to top Go down

CSSC - Dynamic Ranking List Empty Re: CSSC - Dynamic Ranking List

Post  Jh22809 Herron city Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:06 pm

Admin wrote:Hi,

If you happens to browse this, you should noticed already that a new DYNAMIC RANKING LIST topic is created to replace the existing CityStory SuperClub Members List which will be deleted on 16th of March 2011.

I believe there will be some concern((( for those who does not want to reveal their Storm8 ID or even there latest progression of their play.)))?why not.. But I can assure you that this is the only way to have this List more dynamic and realistic as the previous list was done by me alone with no proven records!

In view of future developments, I urge all members of CSSC should submit to me the following:

1. Copy of his Profile (on the iPhone, tap on the Home button and in the same time click the on/off key at the top, then you will be able to take a picture of your Profile).

2. Storm8 ID, and don't worry to have too many adding requests as you can always deny those requests on your Social - Neighbors.

In the meantime, once I have this DYNAMIC RANKING LIST completed, I will try to source a sponsor to award some prizes to the winners... but NO promise!

As usual, any comments, suggestions and good ideas will be most welcomed!

Cheers,
Admin

Jh22809 Herron city

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum