CityStory SuperClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

City Story new Updates (Improvements)

5 posters

Go down

City Story new Updates (Improvements) Empty City Story new Updates (Improvements)

Post  Admin Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:25 am

Hi,

Good News!!!

LavaTeam updated City Story!!

Two new icons when I open it today and some other updates still to be found!

Some updates are matching those requests of Improvements on this Forum!

It is advisable to update it through iTunes today!

Cheers,
Admin

Admin
Admin

http://cssc.24d24.com

Back to top Go down

City Story new Updates (Improvements) Empty Update help if you do not like it

Post  Hillbilly Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:45 am

Your old city story version may still be in your recycle bin. If so, get it out and try to get the old version back in your itunes apps. I am not technical enough to walk you through it but it can be done. I know because I did it with my technical husband's help.

Hillbilly

Back to top Go down

City Story new Updates (Improvements) Empty Re: City Story new Updates (Improvements)

Post  GothamCity Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:58 am

Hillbilly wrote:Your old city story version may still be in your recycle bin. If so, get it out and try to get the old version back in your itunes apps. I am not technical enough to walk you through it but it can be done. I know because I did it with my technical husband's help.

Any chance Tech Hubby can write us dumbies a walkthru for it?
I really want to get rid of this update and get back to the business of reaching level 97.
Any help much appreciated
GothamCity
GothamCity

Back to top Go down

City Story new Updates (Improvements) Empty More help

Post  Hillbilly Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:47 am

Hopefully, your old city story version is still in your recycle bin. Restore it, delete new city story version 1.2 file from where you keep all your itunes files. Go to itunes and click file and then add old file to library. Look in the folder where all your apps are stored for city story version 1.0.4 that is what you want. Add this file to itunes. Make sure in the place where you can check or uncheck apps to sync that your city story icon is checked. Sync and hopefully that did the trick. If not, let me know and I will try to write something else to help you. Just make sure you keep that old file.

Hillbilly

Back to top Go down

City Story new Updates (Improvements) Empty Re: City Story new Updates (Improvements)

Post  GothamCity Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:01 am

Hillbilly wrote:Hopefully, your old city story version is still in your recycle bin. Restore it, delete new city story version 1.2 file from where you keep all your itunes files. Go to itunes and click file and then add old file to library. Look in the folder where all your apps are stored for city story version 1.0.4 that is what you want. Add this file to itunes. Make sure in the place where you can check or uncheck apps to sync that your city story icon is checked. Sync and hopefully that did the trick. If not, let me know and I will try to write something else to help you. Just make sure you keep that old file.

Thanks so much for the info! Unfortunately I don't have 1.0.4

The is any chance you could email the file or is it too big?

I don't wanna be beaten by Team Lava :-)
GothamCity
GothamCity

Back to top Go down

City Story new Updates (Improvements) Empty I have CS 1.0.4

Post  IJzerbroot Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:56 pm

I do have CS 1.0.4. And it's 12,8 MB full size.
Did not do the downgrade yet. But I am gonna try it. It should work. I did it already twice with other apps.
If you want to have it send me a private message.

regards,
Karin mayor of IJzerbroot

IJzerbroot

Back to top Go down

City Story new Updates (Improvements) Empty Back on 1.0.4

Post  IJzerbroot Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:53 pm

Yes it can be done. However ...

Without hacking you can do it with your own old version 1.0.4 only.
Others tried my old version and got error msg "not authorized on this computer". So that's probably the way Apple marks it. And that's correct.

Remove CS 1.2 from your iTunes lib, and from Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Mobile Applications folder.
And remove CS from your device. Restart device and connect to iTunes.
Drop old CS 1.0.4 on iTunes, make sure CS is selected as apps to sync and synchronize.

Due to the fact that the old version does not have the version 1.2 objects you will loose those. My museum is gone.

Your city is stored on a TeamLava server with unique id your device's UDID. So never be afraid to remove it all. You only remove the game itself. Your profile is still on the server.

IJzerbroot

Back to top Go down

City Story new Updates (Improvements) Empty You don't loose anything

Post  IJzerbroot Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:36 pm

In fact I did not loose my museum. It was still there. Running on 1.2 it was there, on 1.0.4 it was just not visible. I did put it in my inventory and went back to 1.0.4 again. It is in my inventory but also there not visible.

IJzerbroot

Back to top Go down

Post  GothamCity Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:26 am

Apparently the new buildings are invisible to anyone using the old version.

I guess my city looks like it has a big hole in the middle of my buildings because noone can see my new office building. Ah well

Go Team Lava! Twisted Evil
GothamCity
GothamCity

Back to top Go down

Post  Jh22809 Herron city Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:51 pm

I think team lava was just making it where hthere are les chartered

Jh22809 Herron city

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum