CityStory SuperClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALERT !!! - OLDER VERSION FROM OTHERS WON'T WORK FOR YOU!

Go down

ALERT !!!  - OLDER VERSION FROM OTHERS WON'T WORK FOR YOU! Empty ALERT !!! - OLDER VERSION FROM OTHERS WON'T WORK FOR YOU!

Post  Admin Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:05 pm

Dear Members / Visitors,

After spending over 3 hours, I can confirm that you cannot use other people's old version to install to your iPhone/iPod or iPad via iTune.

The reason is simple:

When you downloaded (purchased) the City Story, iTune will identify and "link" between your iPhone and the software that you downloaded. You can confirm this by right click on your City Story App and you will see your iTune registered email is there.

So whoever provides you an older version of CS will not work for you as his old version is already "attached/linked" with the owner's email address/device Serial Number and you cannot expect the owner will provide you his passcode anyway....

I could not locate my older version as the update came out on 13th of March 2011 and that time I started this Forum so I used this computer almost on 24/4 basis. Thus, I am "imprisioned" to use this new version until TL provides a better update....

I wished I could give you better news....pale

If you need further assistance, please let me know by sending an email to cssc96@gmail.com

Cheers!
Admin

Admin
Admin

http://cssc.24d24.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum