CityStory SuperClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tops of the Top.....beyond 96

+2
Elizabeth
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Tops of the Top.....beyond 96 Empty Tops of the Top.....beyond 96

Post  Admin Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Dear Members/Visitors,

We CSSC Forum is proud to present here the Tops of Top ....beyond 96!

The Indisputable Elizabeth on Level 98!
Tops of the Top.....beyond 96 Elizab11
Another Hero jenny on Level 98!
Tops of the Top.....beyond 96 Jenny-10
The retired Dragon sIN
Tops of the Top.....beyond 96 Sin14

oaky wine reached also Level 97!
Profile... 9,199,353 to Level 98!
Tops of the Top.....beyond 96 Oaky_w16
Tops of the Top.....beyond 96 Oaky_w17

Last edited by Admin on Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:26 am; edited 7 times in total

Admin
Admin

http://cssc.24d24.com

Back to top Go down

Tops of the Top.....beyond 96 Empty Goodbye!

Post  Elizabeth Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:40 pm

I've had to stop playing the game because my device recently crashed and lost all my old app data, and the new version of City Story that I installed won't work on my device. I suspect it might have something to do with being on level 98 -- so for those of you who are trying to reach that level, be warned that it might cause your app to stop working.

Thanks to all my neighbors for all your help and support!

P.S. -- If someone could do me a favor and post this message to my wall, I'd appreciate it. I have no access to it anymore. Neutral

Elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Tops of the Top.....beyond 96 Empty Re: Tops of the Top.....beyond 96

Post  GothamCity Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:53 am

So the game self destructs when you beat it! TL does it again!
GothamCity
GothamCity

Back to top Go down

Post  ecity Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:57 am

Elizabeth wrote:I've had to stop playing the game because my device recently crashed and lost all my old app data, and the new version of City Story that I installed won't work on my device. I suspect it might have something to do with being on level 98 -- so for those of you who are trying to reach that level, be warned that it might cause your app to stop working.

Thanks to all my neighbors for all your help and support!

P.S. -- If someone could do me a favor and post this message to my wall, I'd appreciate it. I have no access to it anymore. Neutral

Awwww bye So 2 of the 3 best players are gone Bye Elizabeth and siN I left a message saying your game stopped working on your wall.

Another thing Elizabeth is there any tricks you could tell the forum you must have some trick for getting so much money.

Goodbye Elizabeth

ecity

Back to top Go down

Post  Neverneverland Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:30 am

Jenny had reached level 98 recently and she encounter some problems as well. Maybe the end of the road for the game is to get to level 98...

Neverneverland

Back to top Go down

Tops of the Top.....beyond 96 Empty my city story

Post  jennyct Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Hello, everyone ! I am jenny, I reached level 98 yesterday. some problems happened out of my expect. Just as the duplicate upstairs. I don’t know what the problem is. I sent an email to the game company one week ago to ask about the Elizabeth’s problem, but they didn’t reply clearly .However, I hope the game is not cheating the player. Anyhow, thanks to the city story that we could meet each other here. and thanks to my nbrs, I feel so warm and comfortable with all your support. If I can’t keep playing, I will miss you all. Love you, my dear friends.
Sincerely yours,
Jenny

jennyct

Back to top Go down

Tops of the Top.....beyond 96 Empty answers from game company

Post  jennyct Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:28 pm

The downstairs are questions about Elizabeth’s, I sent her problem to the game company ,and they reply me as bellows:

410522510, Apr-06 21:04 (PDT):
my ID is princegirl, city story level :97
question 1:
Elizabeth is one of my best friend,he could not play city story, he said to me:
I've had to stop playing the game because my device recently crashed and lost all my old app data, and the new version of City Story that I installed won't work on my device. I suspect it might have something to do with being on level 98 -- so for those of you who are trying to reach that level, be warned that it might cause your app to stop working.
is that true ??????????/???

question 2:
could you tell me the hightest level of city story?

question3:
now,my city story is 97,if get 98,do you think the city story cause my ipad some problems? because when i play the city story, my ipad crashed (死机,ipad会自动回到首页)sometimes,
question 4:
我的ipad(64G)玩你们游戏时反应(屏幕灵敏度)比较慢,容易死机!因为我的ipad不是商务用,就玩这游戏,能给解释吗?

TeamLava Support Amaranth, Apr-08 13:59 (PDT):

Hi 410522510,
We'd be happy to help to restore access to your original account. For this, we'll need you to make a Storm8 ID on the new phone so that we can locate it for the transfer. You can create a Storm8 ID by visiting Menu (or Main) -> Social -> Invite Friends. Next, please let us know your Storm8 IDs on your old and new devices. As Storm8 IDs are unique, the Storm8 ID on your new device will be different from your original device's. Once you have provided us with this information, we will attempt the transfer from our end.
Please be advised that your account will only be accessible from the new device and that you will lose access to the unwanted account. Transferring also affects all games associated with a given Storm8 ID. Single-game transfers are not available at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Yours,
TeamLava Support Amaranth

jennyct

Back to top Go down

Tops of the Top.....beyond 96 Empty my problems of city story

Post  jennyct Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:19 pm

the problems is, when i open the city, visiting Menu (or Main) -> message-> profile,when i click the profile, the game will be shut ,close up automatic,without any reason,it appears after i get level 98, i do not know why,and my level is 50 on my board!

jennyct

Back to top Go down

Tops of the Top.....beyond 96 Empty Again, it is Worthwhile to reach Level 98?

Post  Admin Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:48 am

Today I received a courtesy Profile copy from oaky wine, our ex-member of CSSC Dynamic Ranking List, as you can see above.

It is again 9,199,353 XP to next level (Level 98)! That's at least one or two months of "XP cheatings", or with the new version, it will be at least one or two years (!) to reach Level 98 AND to have his game busted at the end like the below two players.

From the above complaints of Elizabeth and the above complaints from jenny, I really wonder if "It is really Worthwhile reaching Level 98"?!?

I hope oaky wine, would have a better luck than the above two ladies!

Let's face the reality:- CityStory Game Ends on Level 97! over that, is just suicidal like "kamikaze"!

Hoping TL to intervene properly is the same to expect them to assist us to reverse back to the old version....Thus, enjoy your Level 96 while you can!!! Smile

Think again and post your opinion here...Thank you!

Cheers!
Admin

Admin
Admin

http://cssc.24d24.com

Back to top Go down

Tops of the Top.....beyond 96 Empty Sin is back on!

Post  Hamgow Pass Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:59 am

Just saw sin and visited his city, he was on community! he is redecorating. I posted on his wall. I'l keep you all posted, pics to come soon!
Hamgow Pass
Hamgow Pass

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum