CityStory SuperClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New, Old, ?!Yadda, Wadda, Madda?! (O_O) o_O O_o! HELP!

2 posters

Go down

New, Old, ?!Yadda, Wadda, Madda?! (O_O) o_O O_o! HELP! Empty New, Old, ?!Yadda, Wadda, Madda?! (O_O) o_O O_o! HELP!

Post  RocketQueen Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:02 am

I'm a tad slow. I'm sure you all know this little fact by now, but I have a question which I hope doesn't upset anyone: Exactly what defines the old and new in reference to the Dynamic Ranking List? Are we talking the age of the person playing City Story, how long said person has been playing City Story, City Story Citys no longer playing and staying at 96, because we are in a black hole. I think you guys rock, but I don't have a clue what this old new stuff is about!

Please don't think i'm making a joke. Imseriohs ! I don't have a clue! O/O HELP

Thank you!



Much Love, RocketQueen aka Kim.
RocketQueen
RocketQueen

Back to top Go down

New, Old, ?!Yadda, Wadda, Madda?! (O_O) o_O O_o! HELP! Empty Imseriohs is suppose to be I'm Serious!

Post  RocketQueen Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:08 am

See told ya I was a tad slow! More like 10000000in Tads slow, but ya get what I mean jelly bean!?! Wink lol!

Imseriohs = i'm serious!

Much love!
RocketQueen
RocketQueen

Back to top Go down

New, Old, ?!Yadda, Wadda, Madda?! (O_O) o_O O_o! HELP! Empty Re: New, Old, ?!Yadda, Wadda, Madda?! (O_O) o_O O_o! HELP!

Post  Admin Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:41 am

RocketQueen wrote:See told ya I was a tad slow! More like 10000000in Tads slow, but ya get what I mean jelly bean!?! Wink lol!

Imseriohs = i'm serious!

Much love!

New Version & Old Version

There are two types of players of City Story.

Those who are using the (old version 1.0.4) and those who are using the (new version 1.2)

Don't know which version you are using? Send me a copy of your City on PNG format ONLY and I will tell you....

Cheers!
Admin

Admin
Admin

http://cssc.24d24.com

Back to top Go down

New, Old, ?!Yadda, Wadda, Madda?! (O_O) o_O O_o! HELP! Empty Re: New, Old, ?!Yadda, Wadda, Madda?! (O_O) o_O O_o! HELP!

Post  RocketQueen Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:04 am

I don't know what PNG is? Do you just need a photo? 
[right]
RocketQueen
RocketQueen

Back to top Go down

Post  RocketQueen Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:15 am

Oh my Goooooodness!!!! At the bottom of the Help F&Q page is says City Story 1.2!! Wooooohoo

Wait is this a good thing? Exactly how do I PNG it to you. I need details. I'm a major goober. I have no idea what i'm doing. I live in a perpetual state of blonde moments.

Thank you for helping me!
Much Love! <3 flower
RocketQueen
RocketQueen

Back to top Go down

New, Old, ?!Yadda, Wadda, Madda?! (O_O) o_O O_o! HELP! Empty Ummm I just asked my bff Google what PNG is:

Post  RocketQueen Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:26 am

If you guys need something in that bit this and giga that and that's the only way then there's no hope for me. I don't know what all of that means and No wayyyy do I know how to make my city a png to send to you. I love this board too! Now i'm going to go on a blacklist in here of unworkable peep. Hey imma working with you, but you through me with png. If you need a photo why say png? I hope that you mean photo, bevausse if you don't I will have to go on the list of unwilling peep! What a Face
RocketQueen
RocketQueen

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:09 am

RocketQueen wrote:I don't know what PNG is? Do you just need a photo? 
[right]

The Profile copy that you sent is in PNG format.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:14 am

RocketQueen wrote:Oh my Goooooodness!!!! At the bottom of the Help F&Q page is says City Story 1.2!! Wooooohoo

Wait is this a good thing? Exactly how do I PNG it to you. I need details. I'm a major goober. I have no idea what i'm doing. I live in a perpetual state of blonde moments.

Thank you for helping me!
Much Love! <3 flower

Read this again:

3. Any participant/player MUST now provide his CITY COPY (as per below copy which is taken EXACTLY the same way to take the Profile Copy in png format ONLY as this will identify whether the player is on New or Old version of CS) besides his PROFILE COPY, Storm8 ID & Player's Country/City Name.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New, Old, ?!Yadda, Wadda, Madda?! (O_O) o_O O_o! HELP! Empty READ AGAIN:

Post  RocketQueen Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:15 pm

Thank you for the simple sentence: "The Profile copy that you sent is in PNG format."

That's so perfectly put; Simple and to the point.

BTW I read your rules before I ever posted the question about PNG, so the repetition with BIG WORDS doesn't make it more understandable. : confused: But that's just me.

Thank you for the help......

Much love!
tongue cheers
RocketQueen
RocketQueen

Back to top Go down

New, Old, ?!Yadda, Wadda, Madda?! (O_O) o_O O_o! HELP! Empty READ AGAIN:

Post  RocketQueen Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Thank you for the simple sentence: "The Profile copy that you sent is in PNG format."

That's so perfectly put; Simple and to the point.

BTW I read your rules before I ever posted the question about PNG, so the repetition with BIG WORDS doesn't make it more understandable. confused But that's just me.

Thank you for the help......

Much love!
tongue cheers
RocketQueen
RocketQueen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum