CityStory SuperClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do we need Two Dynamic Ranking Lists?

3 posters

Go down

Why do we need Two Dynamic Ranking Lists? Empty Why do we need Two Dynamic Ranking Lists?

Post  ParkField Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:03 am

Was not really sure where to post this but I'll try this section:

Why is it necessary to have two ranking lists, one for the old version and one for the new version?

Surely, XP is earned in the same way on both versions to ascertain where in the ranking you are.

Is this not just complicating things?

I think Macau is doing a fantastic job with this forum and do not want to cast any negativity here. I just cannot understand why it is needed to have two lists?

It just makes it more difficult to compare with your friends and neighbours having to go between different lists.

Thanks

Last edited by ParkField on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

ParkField

Back to top Go down

Why do we need Two Dynamic Ranking Lists? Empty Re: Why do we need Two Dynamic Ranking Lists?

Post  ecity Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:31 am

Well it's mainly because on the old version you can use the XP trick and get through levels much quicker on the new version it isnt possibal you just have to go through the XP regularly playing the game

ecity

Back to top Go down

Why do we need Two Dynamic Ranking Lists? Empty Is Tvis really why we have two lists?

Post  J Russel Mon May 02, 2011 1:43 am

Honest. I dident understand All that matematics about new and old list.
I did get that my population suddenly was an issue, and i Think that a hopeless criteria.

BUT now we have two list - and a awfull lot more work for admin - just because ppl think we "cheats"??
I have never used the "trick" with the factories. This game aint fun to me if Its Not played as meant.

What if highscore members used the trick to get the 96 and now ues the new version???
How to spilt up that too??

This is ridiculous. Make one list again, and after XP like before. Anyone on new list is anyway ranked after XP.

Two lists Are just extra work for admin, a says NOTHING of how ppl Got their XP.

I wont have the new version, because the Stars Are to high up to se where you have Cleaned, and the "prices" for visiting takes too much waiting time (i tryed the Valentine version)

Sorry for bad spelling and grammatics - Im Danish.

Love from J Russelville

J Russel

Back to top Go down

Why do we need Two Dynamic Ranking Lists? Empty Re: Why do we need Two Dynamic Ranking Lists?

Post  Jh22809 Herron city Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:58 pm

ecity wrote:Well it's mainly because on the old version you can use the XP trick and get through levels much quicker on the new version it isnt possibal you just have to go through the XP regularly playing the game
That's what I think

Jh22809 Herron city

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum